PRINCE PAINTINGS

Thursday, November 24, 2011

gypsy woman

Posted by Unknown at 2:52 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: gypsy woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I am Prince Babu..

what I may say about my self.. I wonder..
..................................................................

I could realize since my child good onward that art is my calling

as I feel every day nights..

gloom and blissfulness..a long time of wandering..through unknown streets and at the vast area of labyrinths of silence...
I was trying for a way to convey my solitude and my loneliness..
were I found life come around me by gathering people..

and how I feel the time of man encircling movements over on's understanding.. as art is an expression of one's own inner world expresses deep feelings of human life in its endless life journey....
Here I humbly submit few of my paintings that I witnessed about and from my every day life..


Labels

  • ' alona ' (1)
  • Child looking at silence (1)
  • garment of the winter (1)
  • gypsy woman (1)
  • maryamma (1)
  • murmur in the glade (1)
  • rajastani woman looking at her beloved (1)
  • Rembrandt..at the same time me and my mther (1)
  • sadness (1)
  • Tea seller of winter (1)
  • tenderness of morning (1)

About This Blog

LKHLHL
Travel theme. Theme images by nicodemos. Powered by Blogger.